Terms and Conditions
- Content means all material, data, articles, information and products on the Sites or provided as part of a Service (including, without limitation, any powerpoint presentations, coding material, educational material, content created for or via Interactive Areas or publications sent by post as part of the Service or other electronic or written material provided to, shown or displayed as part of a Service or available for download from any of our websites, e-mailed directly to you as part of a Service or disseminated by other electronic means for viewing without accessing our websites.
- Intellectual Property means all copyright, trade marks (registered and unregistered), designs, logos, database rights and/or any other intellectual property rights as recognised in any jurisdiction.
- Interactive Areas means bulletin boards, email services, discussion groups, messaging systems, including instant messaging facilities, and other public areas that allow interactivity between users of our Sites and/or feedback to be provided to us.
- Service means any service provided by TCC including but not limited to:
- clinical coding educational lessons, tutorials or seminars whether provided in person, through live streaming platforms or on any interactive platform or applications
- the supply of on-line or electronic information, publications and data products (including, without limitation, the delivery of the same over the internet, or via mobile phone apps, third party platforms or other digital devices);
- the supply of hard-copy publications and other materials; and
- other services relating to websites or platforms (including, without limitation, any Interactive Areas).
- TCC means The Coding Company Pty Ltd (CAN: 634147676)
- TCC owns the Intellectual Property used as part of the Services it provides or that TCC uses Intellectual Property attributed to third parties with the consent of those third parties. To the extent you use or access a Service as an agent of any legal entity then you warrant that you the authority to agree to these terms on behalf of the relevant legal entity and all users within that legal entity will comply with these terms.
- Service sessions may be recorded by TCC directly or through the use of third party services and providers. You undertake and warrant that you will not under any circumstances record, capture, download or otherwise save any live streaming event provided as part of a Service without our express written consent.
- All rights in and to the Content belong to TCC or our third party content providers and are protected by the Intellectual Property laws of Australia and other countries. We may license third parties to use the Content at our sole discretion. You may use the Content solely for your own personal use and benefit and not for resale or other transfer or disposition to any other person or entity. You may not use, reproduce, modify, transfer, exploit, distribute or dispose of any Content for any commercial purposes, whether direct or indirect, in any manner that might compete with our business (including, without limitation, by making Content available to anyone other than a registered subscriber to the Services we provide).
- Any trade marks belonging to TCC are the property of TCC and other trade marks/logos appearing on websites may belong to third parties. None of these marks may be used without the express prior written permission of the respective owners.
- Downloading, saving, distributing, sharing, copying, posting, scanning, forwarding, selling, publishing, retransmitting or otherwise providing access to any part of the Content to anyone without our express prior written permission, is prohibited and not authorised and may be a violation of Australian copyright laws.
- For the avoidance of doubt, where the provisions of any applicable law prohibit the extent to which certain activities can be restricted then any such restrictions shall apply to the fullest extent permitted in accordance with such law.
- You undertake that you will:
- comply with all applicable laws in relation to the Sites and Services, including without limitation, laws relating to the use of Intellectual Property;
- not use any of our websites or the Content outside the scope of the permitted use for which it is provided or offered;
- nor infringe any Intellectual Property or other rights in or relating to our websites or the Services or of any third party;
- not copy, reproduce, recompile, decompile, disassemble, reverse engineer, upload, download, transmit, create derivative works from or otherwise exploit or tamper with any Site, any software embodied in any website or Service or any Content;
- not prevent or restrict the use of any website or Service by other authorised users nor hack into or cause damage to any server or other equipment operated by us; and
- comply fully with these terms
RESERVATION OF RIGHTS
- We have the right to cancel your registration or subscription if you breach any of the Terms or if we perceive that a breach may or likely to occur or if you are employed by or work for (in any capacity) as competitor of TCC.