Health Information Management Services
The Coding Company’s Health Information Management Professional Services Division works closely with our coding and audit divisions to provide our clients with the best in all-round service provision and professional development.
With experienced Health Information Management professionals able to advise the public and private sector on all matters relating key priorities in health information, coding, coding audit, clinical documentation improvement, professional development and training, TCC is a one stop shop for HIM professional services
Our consulting team have a great deal of experience in leading and managing complex teams, providing expert advice in aligning programs to organisational key priorities and driving strategic implementation of solutions to support the development and the optimisation of services.
TCC employs and contracts the best and most experienced Health Information Management (HIM) professionals to provide professional services when you do not have a HIM on staff or you need extra support.
Let us advise you on:
- Privacy, including legislative requirements and the implications for your organisation.
- Development of health information services policies and procedures tailored to your facility.
- Preparation for accreditation
- Forms design and management
- Interpretation and application of Australian Standards as they relate to both paper and electronic heath records.
- Clinical Documentation Improvement.
- Clinical Documentation Improvement education for clinicians.
- Professional Development and training for your clinical coding staff.
- Webinars for your specific needs
- Webinars for professional development
For more information please contact Jenny Glider